At the regular assembly meeting held on July 8, 2015, the Transcollines Board of Directors adopted resolution #15-70 to establish the Transcollines Users’ Committee.
Users interested in sitting on the Users’ Committee (2016) are invited to email a cover letter.
The Transcollines Users’ Committee meets a minimum of three times a year and consists of the following:
- a public transit user representative from each municipality in the Les Collines Intermunicipal Transportation Board with the right to speak and vote;
- a paratransit user representative from one of the seven municipalities served by the network;
- a Transcollines staff member with the right to speak but not to vote;
- a representative of the Board of Directors with the right to speak but not to vote;
- optionally, one or two citizens of the region possessing specific expertise to contribute, with the right to speak and vote.